Ahh, well..
Lemme post something gay rather than those usual entries of mine.
Kinda tired of it.
Friends..
How I miss them so.
Looking forward to hang out with them,
but yarh,
you-know-what.
Holidays just
sucks. I'd rather be in school.
Am trying to be thankful
, ohkay.

My achievement
and improvement in the FYE.
I was so delighted and very much satisfied.
Alhamdulillah.The Sacrifice won second place in the Drama Competition,
whereas
Cebisan Kasih won third place in the
Script Writing Competition.
A winning year for us,
AssThreeGee.
This is my cat. Her name is Crystal.
(Or 'Manis' by grandma.)
She's pregnant,
again.
For the
fourth time
in
two years.
With an
unknown father cat.
Oh well, she likes to sleep in
my room.

This is Crystal's boy. His name is Boboy.
(We got no other name than that.)It's such a..
weird name for a cat indeed.
And yes, he's sleeping on my bed,
my bed.I don't understand why they like my room very much.
Maybe it's comfy enough for them,
I think.Actually, he
was a female in the first place.
o_O
Okay, so how do I look?
Much like a cat, or maybe not.
Okay,
whatever.
♥12:17 AM