The Last Princess is a Hypocrite
There was once a family of five.
The youngest daughter doesn't feel that she has a family at all.
Why?
Because this family has a King.
The King decides who is right and who is wrong.
No one could ever voice out or do whatever they like in their so-called 'Kingdom'.
Even the Queen.
Yes, even the Queen can't do anything about it.
But the last Princess is searching for her own identity.
Eventually the 'wise' King had lead her to be
a hypocrite.
And now,
she sits down in front of the Kingdom's PC,
typing out her thoughts whether or not to lead a hypocrite life or to betray the King,
who is her own Father.
***
I started to talk to my cat the night I came home from the chalet.
He slept with me till morning,
but he betrayed me by sleeping with my brother the day after.
And today,
after reading someone's post,
I became damn pissed off,
more over after crying myself to sleep last night.
I think I have failed to be myself.
I've tried to be who I'm supposed to be,
to do good deeds and all,
but people just don't know how to appreciate.
Instead,
they wanted me to be more than that.
I did and became someone whom I really hate.
But do I have a choice?
No.
I know there's still a long way to go,
that is why I didn't put an end to my life.
I still have Him but I was under a great pressure.
Nobody knows because people won't understand.
Please,
I didn't ask for much;
just understand me and appreciate me for who I am.
I'm still a normal human being after all.
People,
tell Hasanah to get a life!
She's just fifteen,
for goodness sake!
♥5:24 PM