<body>
Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh well, I just have to post this entry.
Went to my new school.
T'was on Monday.

This is my former school building.
It looks horrendous, really.
But I love it very much.

Hehh, unfortunately these are one of the causes
for a dirty and smelly environment.

But where would all the cats go?

Now..
My new school is situated at
Lorong 39 Geylang.
Near MWTI.
Like, wth?

I just love this picture. ♥

This is the new building.
Very appropriate for committing suicide.
Bleahh.

The area's a vintage.
Old shophouses and a Canadian Pizza Outlet!
Pubs, bars and ktvs.
Wahliao.

But yarh, it's quite saddening.
Can't believe that I'm leaving my old school!
The new school's not convincing enough though.
Feels as if it's temporary.
*Sigh*

And..
This is my new phone.
Changed my number; please ask.
But..
I'd still be using my old number;
In order to minimise my postpaid usage.



Parents just don't understand.


♥10:36 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana