<body>
Saturday, March 03, 2007

Haha,
some of the answers made me smile.
Here are some of my classmates' answers.

Nek-ma; I see saw. Haha, shiny eyes that yearns for love..
Sha; I see a dollar sign in your eyes!
Site; I saw two black pupils in your eyes. Duhh!~
Feeza; Bullshit. (Particularly, 'that' is her favourite word)
Gerl; I saw many kuku faces.
Gebel; I see Gebel!
ZeeQa; I see ME!
KeeNy; I saw someone who is strong to go on with life,
even though there are a lot of problems.

Alas, someone had already answered a right one earlier.
And yes, it is hatred.
Unfortunately, the person who tagged is anonymous.
Own up if you want the reward.

***

This friend of mine,
she likes to advise people on doing good deeds and stuffs.
She would always tell us it is wrong to wear like this and like that,
to have a BGR, and so on so forth.
Abominably,
she did what she'd advised people not to do.
Yes, I agree that people do change as time passes by.
But, well.. Nevermind.
To whom it may concern, I apologize for this agitating post.
And I don't wish to be confronted or whatsoever.

***

Dark circles beneath my eyes.
Life's been hectic, really.

Drifting away from reality;
Dousing myself in the perfume of my past;
Plunging into the pool of tears;
Then,
flowing in the river of regrets.

The rest is now up to me. The future is in my hands.
I have to be determined and shape it to ensure a peaceful life.



Where'd you go? I miss you so.


♥10:43 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana