This entry might be a bit late, but not too late.
Aisyah Md. Sultan
This friend of mine, she was once my best friend during primary school.
We shared our tears and laughters together, (even though most of the time I bullied her)
also our hardships of going through lower primary;
yes, lower primary.
Ineptly,
we were separated into different classes.
Although we are not that close since the separation,
I still treasure those memories we had together; childhood memories.
Thursday evening was a fateful day for her.
It was pouring heavily when she met with an accident.
She was admitted to Changi General Hospital,
and warded in the Intensive Care Unit.
Let us all pray for her and may Allah bless her.
***
I've actually made several targets in the beginning of the year;
I've tried following my time-table of time management;
I'm struggling to improve in my weak subjects;
I'm trying to understand my parents;
and
I realized that I have my loved ones around me;
My family, cousins, best buddies, classmates, Fityan peeps,
those who made me for who I am today;
Generally everyone.
People, time is crucial.
Use it wisely.
Is patience still waiting?
♥
♥11:09 PM