<body>
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Maladroitly,
I flunked my English essay.
It made my day turned somber;
cumulonimbus clouds hovering above.


Imagine,
you have the potential to score for your English;
you maintained your marks in class;
you make damn sure that you put in much effort;
but out of a sudden,

English Essay: A perfect F.
(your freaking mark/30)

The feeling would be a huge downer, right?
Moreover,
you failed by a mere damn mark!


Shucks, that was what I felt today.
Say, pathetic huh?
It is as if I've climbed up Mount Everest,
and suddenly a strong wind blew;
down,
down,
down,
into a botomless pit.

And yeah,
last year's final was horrendous.
This reminds me of it.
Not to mention that teacher was upset.

Teacher:
If I were to slaughter someone, she would be the first!
(pointing towards me)
Me: *Puts on a remorseful face*


So people,
I would like to read your moral of the story.
Lame tags are welcomed.



More than words;


♥9:47 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana