<body>
Thursday, May 03, 2007

As promised.

Getting ready. No professional Mak Andam.

Siblings. Look who's taller?

Adorable Amirah.

My personal favourite.
For once, I agree that she looks pretty.
Haha.

Guess who; Ustaz Yusri Yubhi.
The one who owns a red sports car and waved at a Madrasah student -
specifically Suaibah - who passed by.
o_O

The Bride.

The Groom. Haha.
Okay okay, the Bridegroom.

Anyway, familiar background?
Guess where.

The Mahr & Hantaran.

The Witness & Wali.

Newlywed.

Man & Wife.

This was candid.
Everyone's looking at different directions.

And know what?
We tumpang-ed Ghufran's pelamin.
It was supposed to be for MaulidurRasul.

Pre-U2000;
Ma'arif Sisters.

Happy Family?
Haha. Tell me about it.

Cupcakes anyone?

Guestbook.
Hafizah did a Pantun in it.

The Decor;
from Chomel & Molek.

Lastly,
the Kendarats.
Thanks guys for the help.



ESPA '07 Competition was totally backbreaking.

Karang Guni Girls;
had loads of sweet memories with them.
Apparently,
this vESPA thingy had brought us closer.

Anyway,
We're Geography students; we practice what we preach.



Friends;
life's incomplete without them.

Those were the days when we have no exact venue,
we lepak-ed, escaparated,
you know, those kinds of things that girls do.

I wish for all that to happen again,
Girlfriends;

Suaibah and Nadhirah
especially.
Razinah, Amirah, Khairiah,
Hafizah, Rashidah and Fathiah.

Not to forget my Fityan peeps; I miss you guys!

Hasanah is suddenly getting emotional during an examination week.

And ohh,
tomorrow's English I, and people, readers, viewers,
(not forgetting banana fritters),
please please please do pray for me.
I would greatly appreciate your du'a and prayers.
Thank you.



How do I live without you, I want to know;


♥4:34 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana