<body>
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Catching up with blogging now. Blogging is not exhibiting. Blogging for me is to brush up my English like Norule's.
And to kill time.

Life, yes it's full of complicating matters;
family matters, friendship matters, personal matters.
Everything must be taken into consideration before making any decision. But what matters the most is the heart. Sometimes we're just too ignorant to listen to our heart. I'm going through it. What I did lately is think; I think about my future, I think what's right and wrong, I think what's best for me, I think about making decisions, et cetera. But I'm not thinking about listening or even following my heart. And this is what you get - an ignorant Hasanah.

Yes, ignorance is bliss, only at times.
I would be happy being with my loved ones and just forget the world. But I've obligations. Being a daughter, a sister and a friend sometimes makes me forget that I too, am a servant of The Almighty. Seldom that I remember my duty is to the heart, where Imaan lies. I guess I really need some time to reflect back my deeds. Life's been a full plate. I rarely had time for myself. Indeed, I've yet to spend my quality time with my loved ones, but what about me? Who would want to hear me out?

Some people just take me for granted.

♥11:11 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana