<body>
Thursday, May 24, 2007

Changed my blog skin.
Decided to be a lil' bit feminine.

Talking about changes, it may be good or bad. Everyone will experience changes in their lives. It doesn't matter what kind of change that will or have occured; weather changes, physical changes or even lifestyle changes. What matters the most is the way we adapt to changes, either we take it for granted or as a blessing of a start of something new.

Being my own self, I despise changes. I have difficulties in adapting to changes. But as time passed by, I am beginning to accept changes and adapt to them. I am changing my mind-set to accept changes as part and parcel of life, as I believe that everything happens for a reason. But yet still, several major changes in my life has made my heart turned cold and torn.

(Extracted from my English essay; Changes)


Let's not be emotional.
On a lighter note, I'm beginning to accept things with an open heart.
I'm trying to throw all those negative feelings bottled up.
I wanna live my life to the fullest, achieve my goals and pursue my dreams.
So, I hope you guys would help me through it all.
May Allah bless us.

Hasanah.J


♥9:46 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana