Dear you,
don't get me wrong. I was with you because they were with you at that point of time. I put on a pathetic face just to be with them. But yet, you know that between us, there would never be any bond. You hold on a grudge on me, I hold on a grudge on you. We both knew that. Because you were never true. Years ago, you befriended her just because you wanted some fame. You wanted to be popular, you wanted to be the center of attraction, but most of all, you're jealous of her; her beauty, her fame, her popularity. She put aside her hatred for you and accepted you as her friend. But what you did in return? You backbit her, you made up awful stories about her and made people believe it. Is that how a friend should behave?
After she transferred, you're happy. You thought that after she'd left the school, you could have your own freedom to do whatever shit you wanted to. You used my freind's innocence for your own good. You took advantage of her. You made her believe all your stupid stories and pathetic lies. You succeeded. Abominably, you attracted another friend of mine, and another, and another. I have no choice but to join in the club. But if you thought that I've fallen into your trap, you're wrong. Because in the first place, I was with one of them. You were reluctant to accept me as your friend and we both knew it. But we had no choice back then. So we just pretended that we were happy when the fact is you were jealous as I was still in contact with her.
As we grow older, we understand the meaning of true friendship. One by one your secrets were revealed. They know your true colours, but they decided to pretend just to preserve the friendship. They loved you but they didn't get any in return. You're just selfish. They went through shits just because of your mistakes. But still, they trusted you, they treasured you as a true friend. Wasn't that enough? No. You wanted more. You thought that you could influence their lives. But you were just too much. You've crossed the line. You went overbroad. They had enough of you. All the time you were just jealous. You ruined their friendship with others. You wanted them only for yourself when what they did was just widen their circle of friends.
They left you after getting tired of pretending. You asked for sympathy, but they ignored. They thought you could get over it, but no. You hold on a grudge. You invented a game for them to play. You thought you could win easily, but no. You're just dreaming. Read this little girl, you are just d-r-e-a-m-i-n-g. Hate me all you want, despise me all your heart. Do I look like I freaking care? You're nothing to me, null, nada, zero, bullshit. Like I've told just a few minutes ago, we're nothing. Not even friends, what more buddies. I was never on your list before, and I would never wanna be. Accept your apologies? It's between me and The Almighty.
*
I think I've just wasted a fraction of my life with her. What more typing this entry.
♥9:47 PM