<body>
Sunday, May 13, 2007

Problem with Blogger.
Heard the news about that F-5F jet-crash in Taiwan.
Worried sick.

Anywayys,
Chakk!

Have I told you that Crystal gave birth again?
Yup, to five kittens; one died.
And so,
oh, here comes another nagging~

At Erwan's side.
Brother Ikram and his family came.
I miss Kak Ziehan and Syauqi.

Not forgetting, my new family member.
Cousin Asruwirda gave birth to an adorable Qurratu'ain.

Q?
*Coughs*

Yup, my birthday presents.
I know it's kinda late to post this, but who cares?

For the first time ever, brother presented me with something;
guess what's the present.
Sister gave me the strap with my name on it.

Thanks to all for the wish, presents and du'a.
Really appreciate it.

Especially to my buddies;
thanks for the not-so-surprising celebration, not forgetting the sabo part.
Nonetheless, you guys made my day.

And this,
a gift from orang Taiwan.
Small yet very meaningful.


She was missing from my life for quite some time.
No one knows who's at fault.

I thought that if she insist to go on with her ego,
then I'm fine with it.

But praise be to The Almighty,
He gave us a second chance to keep in touch back.

Nur Fathiah;
welcome back.

GeograFREAKS.
A1, Nadh?

Sistars reunite;
After Spiderman 3.

I cried after watching it.
Site simply loves to imitate the Venom.

As if examinations are over.
3 more days!

Feezie gave me the nick; Hazzie.
Feeling high in the middle of the night.
Haha.

The day we played a game of Spider-Web.
Open table?



Please come back soon;


♥9:12 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana