<body>
Sunday, June 03, 2007

Down with a fever and a few hours of sleep. Why? My guess was right, someone really took me for granted. Wonders of Friendster; a picture speaks a thousand words. My heart have been a traitor and made me suffer. You could say that you've got nothing to do with anyone but I'm the one feeling the hurt. I don't mind that but keeping the truth from me wasn't the right thing. I thought honesty is the best policy, but unfortunately I found out the other way. I took the initiative to inform you that I was going out with someone else, but how about you on the other hand? Felt that my love was unrequited and unappreciated. Thanks for putting me as your priority, but no thanks. If I'm still your priority, you wouldn't put your back on me. You've changed a lot since you came back. Or, was it me? But anyway, the scar's there. Guess love is playing tricks on me and history wasn't satisfied with me; it repeats itself. Well, maybe I was bound to be hurt by my loved one. I'm used to it.

Only time will tell.

♥10:55 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana