<body>
Monday, June 11, 2007

Great.
I've just lost my wallet with my Identification Card and Ez-Link, along with twenty bucks inside it. Butterfingers. I've never been this clumsy before. Maybe it's just a reminder from Him that I really need to be extra careful next time. Making a new I/C would cost me a hundred bucks. Didn't inform dad 'bout it. What's more, I've yet to know this month's bill. Where can I get that whole lot of money from? Rob a bank?

Went to the NUS Muslimah Night (Bollywood theme) with sister. It turned out to be like what I've expected. Luckily Zee was there. Nonetheless, had fun watching Bollywood dances. Oh well, I've planned for a shopping spree after getting my pay today. Unfortunately..
After buying a bag using his money already made me uneasy, what more spending on unnecessary stuffs when you know you need the money for something else more important. I just hope, really really hope that the bus driver or anyone else would find it.
Ameen.

On a lighter note, parents will be gone for twelve days, meaning.. FREEDOM! Alas, money's crucial for the time being. How great. But hey, no worries. Live life to the fullest albeit the major thing coming up, despite money wearing off, even supposing to study, study and study.

My oil fields drying up; need alternatives.

♥12:02 AM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana