Hello people.
Okay, I don't know where to start. Everything's mixed up.
Oh well. Preliminary Examination's less than two weeks. I've did nothing so far. I'm really up for an examination suicide, try me. But of course, I would do my best after long hours of revising, duhh. Uh, whatever. What I need the most is my banana fritter, don't you get it? Hrmmphs. And oh, I just viewed her Friendster. Tell me to stop.
As for school, forget about it. Full of hypocrisy and narrow minds. I just need to convince myself to stay there for another two years. I will survive. The point is, I just have to give my all in that stupid O's. And by the way, I've decided that what's past is past. There'll be no more history section in my blog. Feel kinda odd though, but, whatever.
I'll start afresh.
To whom it may concern, read this carefully.
I think it's not wrong to say that I seldom displease nor find fault with anyone. Neither am I an angel. But don't ever test my patience with your nonsensical attitude. C'mon, we're friends. We should know each other well. And I think I knew you too well to judge you. Stop paying lips services as a mean of manipulation, girl. I had enough of it. You got the wrong idea, you just misunderstood everyone. I hate to put the blame on you, but it is clear that you're trying to run away from it. Perhaps part of it was my fault, but hey, need I be the peacemaker over and over again? Need I be the one who start it when you're the one who should? You need a reality check, girl. You've been up there too long to know what's happening actually. Open your eyes and observe. Yes, a friend doesn't leave their friends alone. But look, you're putting yourself in isolation. Sooner or later, this thing must be settled. Just remember that I am still your friend. I'll be there if you need me. Ponder upon it.
Anyone up for Cheesy Bites?
♥10:38 PM