<body>
Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hello world.

My body's aching all over. Nonetheless, satisfaction gained. Rusty shooting due to 123456789 months of not holding the ball. What a bliss! Anyway, I'm left with 22 freaking days to revise everything. Great huh. I just need more motivation. I'm determined to prove to that old man that I can really do well in my studies. Period.
Oh well, talking about examination, I've yet to decide which path I should take after O's. Mum's been asking me whether to transfer to MWTI or other madrasahs. Like, of all places, why there? I wouldn't wanna be left alone! I mean, wouldn't it be somewhat culture shock? Call me chicken. Guess I ate too much of it. Polythecnic?
Separation's nearing. I don't wanna have any bad goodbyes. At least I would want to leave the school (or stay) with my heart and soul at ease. I can't read people's mind, what more to know what's in their heart. So friends, (or should I call, strangers?) it's either we ignore it or settle it. Wipe out the hypocrisy in us.

What a world.

♥11:26 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana