<body>
Thursday, September 20, 2007

Down with a fever. Hot with a cold.
(If you get what I mean).
And here I am.
Once again, torn into pieces.

I've yet to be patient.
I thought this Ramadhan would bring me a peace of mind and that the serenity would last long. How fortunate I am to be tested once again. After all, that is what Ramadhan is about, right?

Patience and endurance.
Vital, vital.

Reflection is in progress. Yes, it's about life and destiny. But no, I'm not regretting anything. Getting on, mending here and there, forgiving and forgetting, I hope. Apparently, I would never be out of hope. I am and would always be hoping and hoping,
'cause I have faith. I have faith in everything. I have faith in hoping that you would always be there for me.
I hope.



I miss you.
And I hope you'd feel the same way too.
I hope.

♥1:36 AM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana