<body>
Monday, September 03, 2007

On hiatus? You wish!
Just plain lazy.

Gosh, missed it though. Anyway, changed the layout.
Again, best viewed in Mozilla.
Serene? That's what I'm feeling now.

I've been on a roller coaster ride last August. Emotions went up and down on the bumpy ride. What more with Preliminaries and Syahadah. Man, what a bliss! It was a sense of satisfaction for completing it. Now I'm only left with a few subjects to brush up and improve in areas of my weaknesses. Can't wait for O's, really. 43 more days to go..!

Bumped into Ustaz J. few days ago.
To think that he'd forgotten my name, proved me wrong. I know I was on the run, but Fityan.. I just couldn't find my place there. Pretty much to catch up though. I'll see about it. People do change, you see. I wasn't there to support their development, what more to experience it. The best that I can do is to pray from afar..

Walking down memory lane..
10 years in the same school sometimes makes me feel impatient to leave it, but at times, emotional thinking about it. Too many bittersweet memories to be cherished and friends to be treasured. I don't know how I would survive without them by my side. They made up one-third of my life, you see. Yes, we fought and misunderstood each other but all along, we're still friends. And, it's not too early to think about it. After all, I'll have to go through it one day. It'd be hard on me, though.

Ben & Jerry's, here I come!

♥11:16 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana