Let this be a long but stupid post.
My teeth hurts.
And I wish I could kill the dentist that cleaned it because he made it hurt, because he dared to chit chat while cleaning until it hurts, because he made me open my mouth so big with his
soothing voice, because he made me stare at his
beautiful eyes, because he made me embarrassed, but actually.. because he is young
and handsome.
Blog's lack of pixies, eh?
Oh well, just sick and tired of it. What more with the new
oh-so-magic camera. Not forgetting the sending part and the editing part and the uploading part and the
part part part. Yeah, that's about it. But
a picture speaks a thousand words. I believe in that.
O's over,
so what?As if I could work.
Urgh. Job hunted anyway. Interview's tomorrow. Butterflies in the stomach. Why butterflies, eh? Why can't it be dinosaurs or cheetahs or bears or..
Whatever. I've told you it's gonna be
stupid. I'm childish and I'm a pessimist. At least that is what
he said. Look, I know myself inside out more than anybody else, so why should I care?
But after all,
I need to GROW UP.