<body>
Saturday, January 26, 2008

Antara dua..

Results are out, at last!
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for whatever my result is.
It's the mirror to my own effort. Eventhough I don't quite expect it and it didn't really came out how I wanted it to be, nothing could change it. Right people?

And I swear that I cried NOT because of my result, but I don't know where to pursue. I mean, I've planned out clearly what I wanted to be in, say, 10 years time? Yes, I have an ambition since little. But, the problem is, which institution? This or that? That or this? It seems that I am really fickle, huh. I just couldn't make up my mind. Polytechnic is totally out of the picture. Not at all my passion. And I can cry just by thinking about it!
Where oh where~

I guess this is the Post-Result-Depression.
You know, like those Post-Natal-Depression mothers usually experience.
-_-"

♥11:53 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana