I was tagged.
And I realized that it has been long since I did surveys, or whatever you call it. And so here it goes, specially for my naughty little sister.
Tralalalala~
1. What would you be more focused on most of the time?
Thinking.
2. What do you want the most now?
Everything.
3. Who do you trust the most?
The Almighty.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
In sya'Allah.
5. If you want a dream to come true, what would it be?
UM - NIE.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Inna ma'al usri yusra.
7. What is your goal for this year?
Hifz Al-Qur'an.
8. Do you believe in love?
Yes.
9. What feeling do you like the most?
serene.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from a friend?
Just be yourself.
11. What feeling do you hate the most?
Malaised.
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yup.
13. Do you believe in God?
I have faith.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Thing? Watch, I guess.
15. Who do you hope to always be there for you?
The Most Gracious.
16. Who is your best friend?
Site & Nadh
17. Who cares for you the most?
Parents?
18. Do you think love is stupid?
Stupid cupid.
19. Who do you hate the most now?
Nobody.
20. Why are you doing this while you are supposed to be studying?
Am I supposed to be studying?
*
♥9:58 PM