Oh, I decided to blog.
Just got down from a roller coaster ride. Been experiencing the ups and downs of life, causing me to put serene aside, for a while. Right, for a while. Okay, here it goes.
I have learnt a few things - sometimes we just have to let go and let nature take its course. It would be of no use forcing as it would only make things complicated. Self-motivation doesn't need to be searched; it needs to be generated. Changes are normal. It is not normal when we have to accept it and overcome it. He has been testing me all these while without my knowing. And I think I went through it badly.
On a lighter note, I'm left with hours to study. Slacking can be considered healthy, too. But you have to experience the adrenaline rush when examinations are nearing. If you'd ask me, I prefer the latter. It has always been my style as it works best for me. Oh, I so love the adrenaline rush! Can't wait, really.
♥Pizza Monshter.
♥10:46 PM