<body>
Sunday, June 08, 2008

It feels like heaven to have my fingers dancing on the keyboard.

Lemme start with today.
Since most blogs which I've read gabbed about their activities during holidays, so I would do the same. Not that I wanted so much to be cliché, but life's a trite. Oh well, I boarded the Singapore Flyer. Guess will keep the comment to myself? Let the pictures talk, later.

To tell you the truth,
I was not being myself. Since entering the new school, I have been such a hypocrite. You can say that I am a coward for not showing my true self, but I just could not help it. I keep comparing this and that, that and this without end. I know that from this path onwards, I am on my own without those around me who really knew me inside out. 'Cause there are many barriers for me to reveal the true colours, actually. School to me is a place where you have fun studying and those things associated to it, like friends? Not to be vain, to be in vain or to act vainly, not just in appearance, qualities, abilities or even achievements. It would just make others feel inferior of themselves, as if they are those mediocres roaming the school with no life. Hell, I felt exactly that. Maybe I am so used to be what I used to be before, that the feeling was a bit overwhelmed. But I have tried to put that aside and be optimistic, looking at the bright side, or however you sort it, but the power of vanity just.. Or you can simply conclude that I overrated it,
the end.

I know people find this blog a total bore as I rant no other than erstwhile. Like as if nobody ever had had any insecurities before, urgh. And oh, I am being myself back 'cause I complained and commented on something, the least.

Where in the world can I find an instant 300 bucks?

♥10:43 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana