<body>
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I miss blogging out of a sudden.
Thoughts running wild, flowing rapidly (but not pollutedly like some river I've learnt about during General Paper lesson), gushing to reach the delta, fast. But of course, during the third course of a river, the water ain't gushing. Well, at least I am keen to blog.
For now, that is.

I never thought
that a simple ideology of a teacher can actually make you think profoundly. And subconsciously, leave an impact to your mind. You will then keep thinking of it, and then bit by bit, the ideology would eat up your mind. The result is, you would believe in everything your teacher have said and being supportive of his or her ideology, without actually doing a research.

This,
sometimes, makes me confused. And therefore, I actually couldn't wait to do some serious research on political terms. And oh, I actually paid attention for the whole, say, two and a half hours of General Paper? Gosh, I am being myself back! Speaking of which, the class have been super slacking lately. And I really mean super slacking. Not just slacking slacking, but super slacking.
You get what I mean?

Nonetheless,
had fun these few days of being home alone. Class of four getting hilarious each day. What more with having a whole of six periods, free, yesterday. Cool, huh? But anyway, this year seems to be a year of changes for me. Came home from school today to receive yet another shocking news. Oh well, shall not talk about it just yet. Hope things would run smoothly, with God's will.

♥9:38 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana