<body>
Thursday, September 18, 2008

Woah!
What a dusty blog I have here. It's been long, eh? Well, let's read some updates from the girl who gave a speech about frogs,
shall we?



Firstly,
it's Ramadhan, people. Ramadhan gives me the feeling of..
Doing something right and avoid - at all circumstances - of doing any bad deeds. But it seems that my level of Imaan has yet to be improved, and I mean a lot. Who doesn't, right? But anyway, I think I've been doing great achieving my goal specially for this Ramadhan. I've been wearing modest clothings even if I'm wearing denim pants. But most importantly, I did not even wear any perfumes for that matter.

Secondly,
Ramadhan should actually prevent people from spendthrifting. But for my case, I think it is an okay for me to buy two pairs of shoes, a pair of sandals, a bag and a watch. And those, are exactly the things that I bought. Well, not actually me, but father bought it for me. So you see, the shoes that I've been wearing has already worn out, inside out. Mind you, I've been wearing it for exactly two years! How could you possibly survive with a worn out shoe, right? But all in all, I daresay that everything I own have been used optimally. And for some cases, more than the optimum point of usage. See, how I fully utilised my belongings.

Thirdly,
there are a few economic terms used in the third paragraph, if you noticed. Speaking of which, my case study on housing prices, sucks. But nonetheless, I am happy to know that I am starting to understand current issues better, thanks to Economics and General Paper. The only thing I need to improve on is nothing else but, procrastinating. Now you see the problem with me? I am unlike some others which have gotten their work done,
eh Rhy?

Lastly,
to make things clear: I admit, on this day, at this point of time;

Yes, I am a perfectionist.
I am a person who is displeased with anything that is not perfect or does not meet high standards. So, dear programmers, I am sorry to tell you that, I am especially the cause of all shortcomings, inadequacies, deficiencies, and all those yelling and shouting at the participants just 'cause things doesn't meet my expectations. And with this, I apologise. But please, do not mistook me by being vain. I am not vain, but I adore perfection.



Long enough for you to fall asleep?
Anyways, I am already eighteen on the 12th of Ramadhan, according to the Islamic Calendar. Therefore, I need to grow up but I don't drink Grow. I need to wake up 'cause September's ending, soon.

♥8:23 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana