Blog's been fasting, pardon me.
It has gone through exhaustion with words, words, and words being stuffed into it. And so, whether I noticed or did not, September has ended.
Meaning,
the festive season for Muslims celebrating their victory has come, for those who managed to fast, ONLY. I am more than happy to emphasize on that particular word. Don't ask me why, you know yourselves. Speaking of which, I hope this one habit of mine would be gone forever; dousing in perfumes.
Meaning,
October has come to vividly remind me of those upcoming sheets that have to be written on, to determine whether I am stupid, or not. Looking at the next-door classmates which most of them are smart-witted, really scares me off. I shoud be afraid. Pre-University level is unlike Kindergarten level, dear me.
So, I should be afraid.
Meaning,
I have to spend more time studying than typing these very words. Oh well, I just have to give up something to gain something, right? Someone told me that once, and finally, it made sense to me now. Not forgetting that I have successfully created an analogy on how thumbdrives can cause viruses, which totally make sense (especially to guys).
And people of the Earth,
please tag and keep tagging words asking me to stop procrastinating, pretty please? I hope your precious words would work out on me this time. Oh, I don't mind it harsh or gentle or flowery, just tag.
♥10:17 PM