<body>
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am still procrastinating;
despite anything in the world, still am not studying. I just don't feel like it. Call me crazy, that's what I am exactly.
I'm not sure myself..

I mean,
those little voices in my head, those hopes held tight in my heart, those ambitions hovering above me; these internal conflicts are making me crazy! Movies in the middle of an important examination week, not putting my heart into it, just being stupidly lazy, what is becoming of me?!
I just don't know..

*

How I wish,
I could mourn over Jamie Sullivan's death. How I wish, I could drool over Shane West. How I really wish, I could watch it with someone.. A Walk to Remember, couldn't get over it,
just can't.

I think,
mother still thought that I watched pornography alone in the dark, within the comforts of my room, but caught me crying, badly.

Ahh..
I just feel like screaming on top of the world, telling people how
I truly appreciate that little feeling, that little feeling which is really unfathomable.. A Walk to Remember,
love, life, faith.

A Walk to Remember..

♥8:17 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana