<body>
Friday, November 21, 2008

Hello earthlings!
I'm back from the valley of regrets. Initially, I'm at loss of words. But thinking that the stories couldn't wait to get outta my head, I brought myself to blog, again. So here I am, where my fingers dance, trying to buy time thinking of the right words.

Two.
Two pills swallowed the other day due to a severe period cramp. It was so hurtful that I cried in pain the whole morning to afternoon to evening. And that, totally exhausted me. I couldn't stand the pain no more that made me took the initiative of taking pills. I never thought that I could really make it through with the swallowing. But finally, for the x years of my conscious life, I swallowed two pills to ease the pain. Two pills, t-w-o.

Alone.
I watched a movie, alone. Just me and my handphone. And oh, with brother as the projectionist somewhere in the cinema? He's the one who gave me two free tickets at the very last minute. It was already late and nobody's accompanying, hence, the lonely part. I've never ever entered a cinema alone, what more the movie's a horror genre. It was the very first experience but maybe not the last? Shall do it more often, eh? Sounds cool.

Results.
Seems like nearly everyone rambles about his or her results. I shall not describe mine then. It was too horrible to even know about it, especially the Economics part. Nonetheless, I am thankful enough for what He alredy gave me. Those were the reflection of my own effort of much procrastinating. And please, do remind me to start revising on the Economics retest late December. Awful, huh?

Holiday.
I wanna bury myself in books, notes and revisions. Alternately, busy myself with PlayStation Portable, iPod nano, and N79. Sometimes, I do not wish to own these stuffs. But to think that I am a normal being with wants as a teenager (which I hate to admit), it seems hard to refrain from wanting and having these junks easily. Why? Why is it so hard to solely serve Him as His loyal servant? Why?

Everything is just a worldly matter, earthlings.

♥10:14 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana