<body>
Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deep inside,
I know I am strong.


But no matter how strong I am, I still have to face the hurting fact. And that hurting fact is, I am not strong enough without my pillars. I need them, I need those pillars to support me, to get myself through life.

*

I have always believed that I am strong.
I am a lady of steel. I can withstand tough terrains and harsh climates. I can conquer Mount Everest and the Pacific Ocean. But I know, those are beyond my imagination. It was just a feeling to fake myself, to make me believe in lies, just to get myself through the hard times. And now, the feeling that I believed in, slowly fade away, revealing my true, weak self; a mere teenager.
I have always believed that I am strong.

I am not strong.
I am just a mere teenager that has so much angst in me.
A teenager that is weak at heart and has internal conflicts of no end. A teenager that thinks too much and wonders why the world is a place of no peace. A teenager that has yet to learn the real meaning of life, that needs those pillars for support, for guidance, for me to really believe that I am strong, deep down inside.
I am not strong.

*

But it doesn't matter if I am no longer strong. I just have to make my way through life without being dependent to those pillars, which I know I can do it. Moreover, I am gonna be alone in
my own grave, later.

Deep inside,
I know I am strong.

♥12:02 AM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana