<body>
Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I just do not know.
I have yet to be myself. Yet. I just could not bring myself to everything. Things as big and as important. Like A's. Or even going to the toilet. Seriously. It seems that I am just being accustomed to whatever that is happening around me. I am living shallow. Hollow. And I know this is depressing.
But things just went that way.

Myth:
I studied.

Fact:
I slept.

Myth:
I was busy.

Fact:
I slept.

Myth:
I was at school.

Fact.
I slept.

So you see.
Sleeping is my only therapy. I am of no money to make myself happy. I could not find the cause. But this is the effect. I have been searching for the cause but the effect keeps pushing in. I am tired of asking why. And how. But this happens all the time. Maybe I am just being apathetic. Or numb. Or playing dumb.
Or maybe I just do not know at all.

♥11:17 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana