<body>
Sunday, December 27, 2009

I do not understand my parents.
No matter how hard I tried to obey them, I still could not understand. Especially father.
Am I not matured enough to understand? Or were they too demanding? Look, if they consider me as an adult, then treat me like one. I know my limits. But well, I do not consider eighteen as an adult. Eighteen is eight + teen = eighteen. So I am still in my teenage years. A teenager is a teenager, alright. A teenager would still be undergoing the process of development from puberty to maturity.
Need I say more?

I do not understand my parents.
No matter how hard I tried to please them, I still could not understand. Especially father.
What more did he want from me? I tried as hard as I could not to rebel, because I know that our parents' blessing is equals to Allah's blessing too. But hey, I dislike being discriminated. Just because I am a girl, it does not mean that I cannot do things like my brother did. I mean, as long as there are limitations. If only he could try to understand me like mother did. Hello dearest father, this is the 21st century.
Need I say more?

Dear parents,
I rot at home doing house chores trying to please you guys, trying to be a good daughter by trying to obey all your orders, by trying not to hurt your feelings, by trying to find a job to at least help pay some bills. All I want from return is your understanding of my wants and needs. I am not asking for any material things, just some understanding, please.

♥9:13 PM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana