<body>
Friday, October 14, 2011

I am amazed by life and its mysteries.
Where do people get their courage from to do things
that they really wanted to do?

I guess I am a perfectionist after all.
I have never wanted to try, I have never wanted to finish up what I started. I have the tendency to run away from it. From anything that I am not brave enough to face it. I am this one girl with a lot to learn and achieve but is a coward. I am not a realist. I can't expect anybody to pull me down from the clouds, can I?
I mean, you know when life is a bit messy and you start to slack? That is when problems start to arise.
I am exactly in that position.

I slack.

♥4:00 AM
Serene.
Photobucket
najdahtulhurin@hotmail.com
Multiply Tumblr



Language





Links

Four Green PreUTwo
Fityan Ghufran
Perbayu

BroErwan Hidayah KakSarah

Nadhirah Suaibah
AbdulHadi Atikah Nadiah
NurSyafiqah Radhiah Raihanah

Afiqah Amirah Dian
Hakimah Hazatul
Nuraini Nurul Sakina
Sakinah SitiNurFairuz

Abdullah Amin Muslim
Zaman
KakFarahin Hayati
KakMarizzah Syafi'i
Syahfiqah KakSyahirah Zakiah
FourTwo PreUOne

Amalina Farzana Hamzah
Husniyati Liyana Marliyana
ShamsydarAni SitiRaudah

Farid Liyana Raihana
Sahabana