Bismillah..
I have this one tiny weeny insecurity;
CONFIDENCE
"You know how you have always been
a woman of confidence?"
That statement, was always the statement I received
whenever I voiced out something,
whenever I wanted to give my opinion spontaneously,
whenever I was given a challenge be it physically and mentally,
whenever I wore something weird and flaunt it in public but still appear genuine,
whenever I need to have eye contact when communicating with the opposite gender,
whenever I need to complete a task or was told to do something that I have never done before,
and whenever that I feel like I am having confidence in anything and everything that I do.
Honestly,
that was a thing of the past.
Today,
I would always feel insecure and helpless in anything and everything that I do,
I would always give excuses for not doing something that I am not comfortable in doing it,
I would look away or stare at the mouth when communicating with the opposite gender,
I would always worry of what people would think when I wear this and this,
I would rather be in my comfort zone than taking up any challenge,
I would not give my opinion unless prompted or forced to,
and I kept mum rather than having my voice heard.
So now you see what my problem is?
Have you ever wondered where my confidence has gone to?
Down the drain.
♥3:58 PM